- This would be my last blog post.
- I would have not accomplished many of my dreams (especially buying a reflecting telescope and a computer). But then again, the more dreams you realize...the more they proliferate.
- Some people will continue thinking I'm better than I really am. Some people will continue thinking I'm worse than I really am.
- Some will shed a tear or two for a few days. At least I hope they will! I'm sure Diya will miss me a lot. She's begun to grasp the meaning of death by now.
- My priceless books would disintegrate.
- My music archive would never be listened to.
- My Yahoo account (and some lesser ones) would continue to linger for some time before closing.
- I would have died a bachelor. Some lucky woman would have averted the biggest mistake of her life.
- I would not have registered for the Cryonics Society.
- I would not have said many things that I'll never say anyway.
- Downloading COSMOS would remain incomplete.
- My Nokia...I don't know what would happen to it.
- I would have never owned a Labrador.
- My end would have happened where it all began. I wouldn't be too proud of it.
- Java, well, it was jinxed anyway.
- I would cease to exist. No sweet ripple of existence or conscience (spirit) would exist.
- I would not be able to say goodbye to the three women I fell in love with at various points in the life. I eventually fell out of love with the first two. It's the third that would really hurt.
- Some who knew me would return to my blog.
I really wouldn't be too fond of dying tomorrow, the day after or ever after. I would just love to be immortal. I'm profoundly hoping nanotechnology and anti-oxidants can do wonders and catch up with me before time does. But the odds are heavily stacked against me.
When the end really comes, a prelude to it may not even be posted.