- Winning the Nobel Prize for ABAP coding, 2006.
- Aishwarya Rai/ Heather Graham marrying me.
- Osama bin Laden reading Bhagavad Gita and converting to Christianity.
- All the world's mosquitoes & cockroaches going extinct.
- Microsoft embracing Linux/Open Source and offering to nurture the operating system.
Friday, November 11, 2005
A combination of some/all of the following factors could be motivation enough for me to put my heart in SAP/ABAP for a year:
I generally dislike Wagner. However, I heard a piece by him today and it was sublime and breathtakingly beautiful.
I'm wearing a rather remarkable shirt, one that makes me feel like a clown fooling around in a graveyard. Roving eyes latch on to me and...
I just can't take it anymore. I should have moved on long back but lingered in the hopes of a miracle. It was not to be and I've fin...