Resolutions 2007 (How I Fared)
Here were my resolutions for 2007.
- Space Aplenty. I've lost focus. 0/1
- Reduce Weight. Never bothered to pay any attention to it. 0/1
- Blogging...Must Do Less Of It. Reading...Must Do More Of It. I indeed blogged less. I read lesser. 0.5/1
- Cooking...Must Learn Some. Nay, I didn't add to my knowledge base. 0/1
- Procrastination...Must Stop. I didn't procrastinate procrastinating. 0/1
- French...Gotta Learn Some. I learnt none. 0/1
- Washing Clothes...Shake Off The Lethargy. My clothes continue to rot. 0/1
- Expense Management...Must Be Regular. It was working initially. Once stopped, it never revived. 0.25/1
- Editorials...Must Get Hard Copies. I didn't. 0/1
- Weekends...Spend More Meaningfully. Didn't happen. I'm not sure if the entry of Andromeda into my life changed things for the better. 0/1
Final Score: 0.75/10 = 7.5%
There'll be no resolutions for 2008, just a fresh start.