Searching for someone
I remember hearing a song by someone in a movie with Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves as the protagonists. Charlize is a free-spirited girl who is terminally-ill while Keanu is an ambitious lawyer who is captivated by Charlize's ways. The most memorable thing about the movie, though, was the song. I tried to ferret some information about the song yesterday, and its unknown singer.
- Searched for Charlize Theron via Wikipedia. Browsed through her filmography and zeroed in on Sweet November (2001), which rung a bell. I didn't remember the name of the movie and hoped this was the one.
- Clicked on Sweet November. The plot confirmed my doubt! This was indeed the movie I was looking for.
- Searched for Sweet November via Yahoo! Music. Managed to find the original motion picture soundtrack.
- Clicked on the link. Found the list of tracks. There were 13. Now which one was I looking for?
- Visited Amazon and searched for Sweet November. Gotcha! The list of tracks, however, gave no information about the singers.
- Listened to the 30 second samples.
- Only Time. That's the song! Still, no information about the singer. A customer review read "My main reason for getting this album? Enya."
- So could Enya be the elusive singer? Returned to the familiar terrains of Yahoo! Music and searched for Enya.
- Read her biography. Certainly seemed to match what I had in mind. Yeah, some more probing and it was finally confirmed that Enya was the one.
- Watched some of her videos. Really liked what I saw. I just love her new age style.
- Finally, searched Wikipedia for Enya.
- Job done, I was a satisfied person!
U may visit her official site here.